Tuesday, August 31, 2004

"I'm not doing anything tonight, and I'm not doing anything tomorrow morning..."

Well, the boys did it. They talked the talk, and now they've walked the walk (I'm sorry, that's utterly lame. Please kill me now).

Yes, my beloved friends have completed the Coast to Coast walk, and they even seem to be fairly sane after it. At least, as sane as they ever were. The G-Man has already been in contact, and given my blog some free publicity, which is handy. It seems that the final leg was the hardest, as many traps befell our party. It seems there were various temptations that lay in wait...alcohol, curly-haired temptresses...luckily, there were some calm heads who guided them through the traps and on to Mount Doom...well, nude swimming at any rate.

So congrats boys on a job well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home