Thursday, August 19, 2004

Argh! I've finally done it!

Bugger.

I've finally done it. I've got myself one of these blog thingies.

I've been meaning to for ages, even though a) I've got nothing interesting to say (unlike Tom Reynolds, author of the blog "Random Acts of Reality", which is required reading every day) and b) I'm not (officially) insane (unlike "Scaryduck". The name says it all). But this is response really to my beloved friend Jon's comment that "You have to be a bit odd and narcissistic to do one of these". It's pretty much true, especially at the moment when you think that no-one except me is going to read this, but hey!

Anyway, I'm going to go, after this pointless introduction. I have decided that tomorrow will be the start of my blogging life...procrastination is the finest of arts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home