Friday, August 20, 2004

Bone-crunching...

Hello one and all

I feel the need today to praise a group of people who work for that much-maligned institute, the NHS.

Yes, my favourite people in the world today are physiotherapists. I've had two lengthy experiences of NHS Physio over the past couple of years, and on both occasions they've been friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and tireless. I guess there are some perks of the job - if anyone's rude to you, you can make sure they get a REALLY painful work out that week - but they must see so many middling cases (of which I no doubt am one) and yet still seem to remain upbeat and positive, and give each person a thorough examination and work out.

Basically, this is a bit of a waffle really, but I just wanted to acknowledge these lovely, lovely people - I'm looking forward to my upcoming sessions...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home