Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The road goes ever on

A further update last night from the quest for the East Coast:

"Good day today. Was let loose with the map...."

Now this is a bad thing, given that Rich (who is the kind gent keeping me updated) is not the most reliable of people with a map. It's not that he can't read them - he can - but he's convinced he can find quicker routes between places than any map. And also, as can be guaged from his previous messages, if he sees an attractive lady, then he's lost to us...

"...Found I'm a little more direct in my route planning than Mr Wainwright. Got charged by some hungry cows. Jumped the nearest wall I could find. Fastest I'd moved all day."

The omens do not look good while Richie-boy is at the helm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home