Friday, September 24, 2004

A little message...

Thank you to those of you who posted comments after my last entry. I was feeling a bit out-of-sorts, and going through a blog-related crisis.

It made me realise however, that I'd lost sight of why I blog. I blog for entirely selfish reasons, to let me vent my anger and relieve my stress. The fact that there are people out there who enjoy reading the poisonous dribble that emerges from my brain is a very pleasant surprise.

So anyway, yes, just wanted to say thanks.

And also an apology. I've got two log entries written at home and forgot to bring them in. Well, that's not strictly true. Being the muppet that I am I copied them onto my back-up hard drive, rather than my ZIP disk, but brought the ZIP to work. Great move Dave...These entries had rather drained me of my spleen, but i promise I'll post them as soon as I remember to bring them with me.

In the meantime however...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home