Wednesday, September 15, 2004

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

I'm being driven slowly mad by the noise of hovering helicopters.

ALL BLOODY DAY!!!!!!

I know I'm getting a bit "nimby-ish" here but when you're trying to knuckle down and work (stop laughing) it's not helpful to have the equivalent of a giant bee buzzing conituously in your ear. Just bugger off! BUGGER OFF I TELL YOU!!!

It's at these moments I drift away into my fantasy land and start thinking about rocket launchers...buildings...sending flaming helicopters down into the massed ranks of horse boxes below...MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA.

And what does our beloved Mr Hart say?

"The government has chosen the path of prejudice and spite - the reaction it unleashes will be entirely its own responsibility."

So that'll be the protestors getting beaten by riot police then? Great move.

What a cock that man is.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home