Thursday, November 11, 2004

Celebration Time...

This week is stupidly busy.

I am barely getting time to breathe, let alone speak to real people, spend time with my girlfriend, eat, that kind of thing.

I had a long, lo-o-o-o-o-ng rant planned about my train journey on Virgin this weekend (the standard two hours' lateness), but I'm so tired I can barely find the bile in my spleen to vent.

So, I actually thought I'd write a few quick things that have made me happy this week (shock horror!).

Firstly, my good friend B-K has created a blog - markspeak - which I thoroughly recommend to all. Few people would have the confidence to open their blog with the phrase

"It's me, my voice, my ideas. If you don't like it that's probably because you are not me."

But that's him for you. He's a very funny man, with a cracking dry sense of humour, and a healthy view of the world - it's a bit fucked really. He's also an author, and despite what he worries about (the lack of a publisher) I'm convinced he will get published. So go. Read. Enjoy.

Secondly, on a personal point of view, my dear friend Matt P and his lovely wife Su, who gave me the honour of being the Best Man at their wedding last year has just had a baby girl, Holly. I'm fantastically pleased for them - they'll be excellent parents.

Thirdly, Moore has created a new film. It's rather special, and gives a starring role to the G-Man. And a sinister monkey. Go and watch it now. And make sure you have the sound on.

So I shall vanish into the ether once again now. Normal service (i.e. bitterness, ranting and raving) will be resumed shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home